Ecowater R3502 R70
This model offers high capacities suitable for very large households, guest houses and smaller commercial locations.
- Smart memory monitors household water usage and programs itself accordingly, ensuring that softened water is always available on demand.
- Proportional brining means that salt and water are used only in proportion to demand.
- Unique capacity bar shows at a glance how much softening capacity remains unused.
- Easy to use controls, with information at your fingertips.
- Rolling screen provides continuous up-to-date information on the performance of the softener.
- Hydrolink wireless remote control provides access to all control features and status information. Comes as standard with the 3500 series, optional on all other models. Will work at up to 30 metres from softener.
- EcoWater unique EASE facility allows remote diagnostics.
- High performance advanced resin allows for compact, space saving units with a high softening capacity.
- High flow rates and low pressure loss are ideal for direct mains fed systems, jacuzzis, etc.
- Unique brining system provides lower salt and water usage than conventional softeners.
- Durable and reliable, with a unique heavy-duty rotary valve, reinforced fibreglass resin tank, and high impact cabinet, tested to pressures of 125 psi.
- Double safety shut-off valve prevents overflow of water.
- 24 volt transformer for safer electrical supply.
- 72-hour power loss back up protects the softener's memory during power cuts.
- Tested and approved to the highest standards.
View Other Ecowater Models